• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dan the hedgehog (paused proyect)

Exe.dodle

I'm not a exe of darkness AND faker.exe
This is one of my last posts for now because, as you can see, my project is paused because I have personal problems that I will not mention, but in order not to leave anything of this project already done, I leave you my renders that I did not manage to finish, but this time I leave it to your idea, add whatever it takes for the future to finish the mod, I'll read your ideas

I will be inactive for a while because of the things I already said, I hope you take it well and respect my decision

Attachments

• IMG_20220208_151810.jpg
    IMG_20220208_151810.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20220208_151815.jpg
    IMG_20220208_151815.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20220208_151803.jpg
    IMG_20220208_151803.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 60
  • hello.png
    hello.png
    759.8 KB · Views: 85
This is certainly interesting, I don't know what playstyle he'll have, Stop and go gameplay? Combat based gameplay? So I cannot suggest anything really. "It'll be weird to give a character a boost if his main ability is stopping and crafting items" Something like that. But since your character looks very early in development, and most likely hasn't gotten a specific gameplay style. I would suggest an aerial move that holds all your momentum and increases it when you fall back to the ground.

This is certainly interesting, I don't know what playstyle he'll have, Stop and go gameplay? Combat based gameplay? So I cannot suggest anything really. "It'll be weird to give a character a boost if his main ability is stopping and crafting items" Something like that. But since your character looks very early in development, and most likely hasn't gotten a specific gameplay style. I would suggest an aerial move that holds all your momentum and increases it when you fall back to the ground.
Hello, your comment seems good to me but at first I wanted it to have a complete battle style but in the end I was left with only one battle movement here the movements already thought

1.I won't give him the spinning jump just a normal jump like modern Sonic when you jump low

2.Among others, his movement was to fly, but they changed it with the fact that he grabs onto the walls

3. This one stays because this is a linear attack so to speak, it's about once the badniks were like in a row and with a large number of rings a straight line of attack could be created

Hello, your comment seems good to me but at first I wanted it to have a complete battle style but in the end I was left with only one battle movement here the movements already thought

1.I won't give him the spinning jump just a normal jump like modern Sonic when you jump low

2.Among others, his movement was to fly, but they changed it with the fact that he grabs onto the walls

3. This one stays because this is a linear attack so to speak, it's about once the badniks were like in a row and with a large number of rings a straight line of attack could be created
Battle style, alright then. I do hope you have fun and good luck while producing this hedgehog named dan, honestly he looks sick for an OC. I like it. he'll be a hybrid of wall jumping (jana style?) and combat. I do hope your character will gain speedrunning potential! Goodluck!

Battle style, alright then. I do hope you have fun and good luck while producing this hedgehog named dan, honestly he looks sick for an OC. I like it. he'll be a hybrid of wall jumping (jana style?) and combat. I do hope your character will gain speedrunning potential! Goodluck!
Thank you but this project touched me alone and it is very difficult to make a mod but the sprites of it are not so much
Post automatically merged:

But this hedgehog has a bit of history xd he is half demon

Thank you but this project touched me alone and it is very difficult to make a mod but the sprites of it are not so much
Post automatically merged:

But this hedgehog has a bit of history xd he is half demon
If you're having a hard time, dm me on discord, it's on my about. I can help with a bit of code. Don't expect anything fancy though!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back