Cute things you do with your Chao. (SA2/SA2B)

SnocSock the Hedg

The bluebell Sonic // Incredibly tired!
Just a random question, what kind or cute things do you like to do with your Chao in your Chao Garden(s)? I usually like to pet mine (often i mean), pick them up when they fall over, or try to make them feel better after I accidentally hit them (it happens more often than you think...sadly). This can also count for names...if they're appropriate. Also! What's your favorite garden?? Mine is the Hero Garden.

Does SA1/SADX count aswell? That also has Chao Gardens in Station Square,Mystic Ruins and Egg Carrier.

Besides that,i usually put Chao eggs in a group so they can be with each other (and not be on thier own),and when they get born,i pet them and get them to doctor 3 times per week to make sure they are ok.
I even carry one Chao and show it the place it lives from time to time.

Just a random question, what kind or cute things do you like to do with your Chao in your Chao Garden(s)? I usually like to pet mine (often i mean), pick them up when they fall over, or try to make them feel better after I accidentally hit them (it happens more often than you think...sadly). This can also count for names...if they're appropriate. Also! What's your favorite garden?? Mine is the Hero Garden.
Cute things I like is hugging a Chao! :3 Also my favorite gardens is both normal and hero.

(Also this is my first comment after registering my account.)

i didn't know you could just pet chao as a dark member to make them evil back then soooo..

Attachments

• download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 32
  • FuwJEuGWAAE1cb_.jpg
    FuwJEuGWAAE1cb_.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 30

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back