Custom Boss-B_Eggman.soc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuja

Here's my first attempt at making a SOCced enemy.
srb20000cl4.png

It's a boss, with 2 different attacks. For one, he fires white spheres that you can bounce on. The other one involves black spheres, which you have to avoid. In panic mode, he will fire up to 3 shots. The slot number is 252. I made this for more practical uses than fun ones, so don't expect to get any real "kicks" out of it.

Link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/u155xb

It might bug out occasionally, but it seems to work fine most of the time.

Interesting boss.....I've never seen someone use the sprites from sheilds as weapons....But the "white orbs" seems to be something new, and COULD make him harder, if he's in a stage that would support it. Like if there was spikes on the ceiling. But he couldv'e just kept his normal disks instead of "black orbs". Nice first boss.

Yeah. The thing is, I wanted to use him in a specific environment, like you guessed(using the white spheres to reach him). I couldn't get the white spheres to bounce off the ground though, so I made them dissappear after a few seconds instead.

The once-in-a-blue-moon crashes bother me more, though.

Oh well. :/

Why yes. Yes it is.

EDIT: well, there WAS a soc I created that had an item that generated rings, but I had a bit of help with that one.

...Stop taking my boss ideas!
Now that I got that out of the way, this is quite fun, I'm gonna have to make a boss level for this.

You're too slow!

I would hold back on putting it in something important right now, as it crashes the game sometimes, for some unknown reason. Try putting about...5 in a test map to see what I mean. D:

lol, I just realized something. Nobody takes this part of the MB seriously anymore. This might as well have
never been created.

:(

you have a good idea for a boss, but what if you made a third sphere that does something like making you stop moving for a sec or make a changeing floor that changes to make it harder (like lava with platforms to forest with red crawlas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back