• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

currently impossible map editing (slade/eureka config request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danfun64

Hello. I would like to be able to create maps in, say, powerpc linux or arm linux. Now, if I was playing doom, I could use slade or eureka, but i'm not. All of the main choices for making srb2 levels require windows, even though they (except for srb2 workshop) are all open source. Even with wine, I can't use them on other architextures. Can somebody provide an srb2 2.1 config file for slade2, slade3 or eureka? I wouldn't be stuck with x86 that way.

edit: oops... can somebody move this to "editing help"?

Last edited:
There is currently no official (or even unofficial for that matter) config for SLADE (or Eurka, but I don't know what that is). I might see if I can figure out how to make one, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to because I've never worked with SLADE's map editor.

Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back