• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cristmas for 2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only going to do a few levels because of the last few levels being my favorites and I don't want to change them
Post automatically merged:

Also cuz I'm lazy

Almost done here are some screenshots

Its mainly just snowy Christmas textures over the 2.2 levels with new skyboxes.

Attachments

• Capture+_2021-04-08-18-13-27.png
    Capture+_2021-04-08-18-13-27.png
    658 KB · Views: 271
  • Capture+_2021-04-08-18-13-05.png
    Capture+_2021-04-08-18-13-05.png
    730.9 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
This will probably get rejected because its only remade textures for the 2.2 levels.

But honestly if I do release this what forum would it go to

Last edited:
I Think its because of some mini sonic he made which was a stolen idea idk. Mini sonic was found in game banana first so he made his own without permission of the creator i think
I also saw him talk about his mental health, and if you read the rules, this is not a place to vent

I Think its because of some mini sonic he made which was a stolen idea idk. Mini sonic was found in game banana first so he made his own without permission of the creator i think
You can't get banned for having similar ideas, unless they are the exact same mod or have stolen assets that aren't just a shared sprite rip. We don't even have any form of the mod, so this couldn't be confirmed.

Reddispenser said:
I also saw him talk about his mental health, and if you read the rules, this is not a place to vent

I have a feeling unless this is obsessive to the point of frequently disrupting conversations, then this also wouldn't be a ban.

There's no infraction history on the account, which leads to other reasons of ban such as: Ban evader/underaged.

I don't believe we should speculate on this any further.

EDIT: Wait... yea, I see now. Bypassed releases for Mini Sonic.

Almost done here are some screenshots

Its mainly just snowy Christmas textures over the 2.2 levels with new skyboxes.
Sorry, but I'm sure that you didn't make that. It's identical to a mod I've found earlier. It's made by Flar3guy. So please do not say that you made it.

..I'll share the link while hoping that I'm not doing anything wrong.

Ok... First of all, recently I got back working on my Christmas mod I'll drop some gifs that I posted on Imgur to show my friends how the progress is going. (lots of them is an early EARLY BETA).

Ok! Let's talk about the features that we (Yes! We. We are a team working on this mod) planned for the game so far:

-We plan to change zones names
-Make a winter theme for all texture (Yes re-texture so far)
-Change day time for each zone (like a day zone will turn into the night time)
-Add new features for each zone: Greenflower zone will have ice over water. Techno Hill instead of goop, it will be cold water that drains the player's rings and freeze it after some time underwater (just like when dirk froze someone in battle mode). DSZ we are not sure yet, but we plan to re-use the THZ feature. Arid Canon will have a more vertical wind that will interrupt the player to progress. So far are those the main changes in the zones, we plan to change but so far those are the changes.
-A new treasure hunt mode called "CHRISTMAS REMIX" that before complete each zone players will have to get all hidden presents in each zone
-A modified level design
-New zone with new bosses and new enemies (I don't think we can do this before Christmas arrive but I positive we can)

I don't know if we will complete this mod before Christmas because we are working slowly on this mod (actually is totally my fault), but we are trying our best to make this mod the best we can do.

Ok question why the name of this discussion is "Critsmas for 2.2" instead of Christmas or Just Xmas for 2.2? Should I make a whole new discussion for this theme or for this mod we are making?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back