Credit where credit is due

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm good friends with the original Chaos Zero 64, and I think it was kind of rude of Torgo, to not mention that Chaos Zero 64 helped make SRB1. That's just my opinion, plus, he seemed reluctant to help in the remake because of the lack of credit he got from Torgo's SRB1 Remake wiki page. The original Chaos Zero 64 is going by a different name now, I'm not sure it he wants it to be confidential...

Haha, what? The original Chaos Zero 64?? That's funny. I never changed my name, and never borrowed it from anyone. I came up with it around 2002 and 2003, and joined this forum when SRB2 1.08 came out. The only people closely named as me are Chaos, who is now banned, and BlueZero4. I hear his name is just a coincidence that it's close to mine, though.

At any rate, I haven't helped much with SRB1. Torgo made all the levels by himself, and the only help I ever did was barely a few sprite remakes. I wasn't a major part of the team, so I don't think I should be credited as one of the big guys.

We replace people all the time. Don't you remember the original Bubs? (homestar runner refrence #91284)

Yes, Chaos zero 64 did make me some sprites for SRB1 Remake. The ones he made are not in the current version, which is why I didn't credit him.

The hell? If someone thinks they aren't being credited, they can say so themselves, they don't need you to stick up for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back