Creating a character named Nurvivor

Nurvivor

photo_2023-05-27_08-41-39.jpg

I am creating a character named Nurvivor, this is my character that I draw myself, but I would like to see how the game will look, I really want it, if he is something like purple, he accelerates by sprinting, but he does not know how to make a ball with a ball similar to Sonic and strikes Z-abilities with a purple aura - this is when it amplifies the force of the blow, amplifies, scatters everything that is possible, runs like Sonic, but faster and by the way he is a big size or whatever size you want, I don't care so you know, I made my character like this, well, and then I drew information for a role-playing game, well, I am That's it. You can go about your business or you want to create my Persian, I just don't know how, and even why I can't find how to create this file, well, I gave up on it and decided to say it, well, good luck to you guys, I hope I'll see if I have your character in the game, bye-bye! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the SRB2 Message Board. Please review rule 15:

Do not ask people to make things for you, or request certain mods or features. If you have a suggestion for the SRB2 developers, we have a Suggestions thread related to the game. If you want to learn, there are plenty of resources if you search. If you have questions, you are welcome to use the Modding Help forum. Plenty of people will be happy to point you in the right direction.

It's great that you have this concept for your character, but we don't allow requests like this. The forums would be absolutely spammed with them if we did. Please understand that creating playable characters is one of the most time-consuming tasks in SRB2 modding -- it basically doesn't get done unless you either commission someone (outside of the forums, as per rule 21) or do it yourself (though collaborations happen all the time).

You can find information about creating mods on the wiki, and you can always head to our Discord server for additional assistance. If you'd like to find a collaborator to work with, I suggest going forward with making sprites, and posting them in the Works in Progress forum. You might catch the interest of a programmer who would be willing to create the abilities for you!

Nice art, by the way, did you make it yourself?

Is that so? Well, I tried to somehow create what they said on YouTube, I kind of could, but it doesn't work out the ability and speed there, another character how to draw pixels, but why do I go to Slade and there's a character in the picture there are all green stripes and something is painted there, I tried to somehow adjust the pixel in the picture, but it doesn't show I don't know where to click, it's not clear, well, I wouldn't mind of course how to create it correctly :)

About the drawing, yes, I drew it myself and tried :)

And I can't do a pixel, but I'll try to do it somehow

SLADE isn't the most straightforward program. It doesn't help that it never has the correct palette set when you first install it. There's a drop down menu in the top right where you can select the Sonic Robo Blast 2 palette (not the legacy one).

Additionally, SLADE's image editor is also sorely lacking. It's only meant for small adjustments. You'll need to create sprites using a another program and then import them into SLADE.

There should be info about this in a guide from Addons & More or on the wiki.

Last edited:
No, I still have a SLADE that does not allow me to determine the color, in general, I will not have a character, I am sad now...But okay, let this picture remain and I can't delete the theme, so for the first time in SRB2 I thought that the game was not very cool, but it turned out to be cool and I like it, I would like to create my own character, but alas, SLADE does not allow me to make a picture like a squeak of color and does not allow me to see how it looks, but stupidly green shelves and white colors where the character is and white or black when I change or something else, in general, I do not know.

No, I still have a SLADE that does not allow me to determine the color, in general, I will not have a character, I am sad now...But okay, let this picture remain and I can't delete the theme, so for the first time in SRB2 I thought that the game was not very cool, but it turned out to be cool and I like it, I would like to create my own character, but alas, SLADE does not allow me to make a picture like a squeak of color and does not allow me to see how it looks, but stupidly green shelves and white colors where the character is and white or black when I change or something else, in general, I do not know.
This is a palette issue. Look at the Palette option in the upper right, along with the base resource option. Make sure they are both set to this:
1685398027648.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back