• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cream.wad YAY?

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but i could do better *shot*

• No But Some one might

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a simple lesson.

X=g2 formula to the tenths power than the 2 is converted into 9 than the formula eqauls the 3 and than f=h2o to the 6 power and than it all equals a question mark.Simple math.

Jon166 said:
It lives! ^.^
Light Dasher, listen to Crusader. Cheese will only be there when you have ringslinger on, and I'm sure we can all handle that. Maybe not necessarily in the beta, but having two versions just adds confusion when adding them. :p

Yay. I feel loved.

Crüsäder said:
Jon166 said:
It lives! ^.^
Light Dasher, listen to Crusader. Cheese will only be there when you have ringslinger on, and I'm sure we can all handle that. Maybe not necessarily in the beta, but having two versions just adds confusion when adding them. :p

Yay, I feel loved.

As I said before,simple math.
If f=20 + pie would make the period,than 9 of the powered 20 will make h=89 adding the formula = a period +20 would equal a comma.

Akuma TH said:
Crüsäder said:
Jon166 said:
It lives! ^.^

Yay, I feel loved.

As I said before,simple math.
If f=20 + pie would make the period,than 9 of the powered 20 will make h=89 adding the formula = a period +20 would equal a comma.
LMAO! :lol:

Jon166 said:
It lives! ^.^
I can't wait to play as Cream. She is my fovorite char. :D

Ashovare said:
Too bad, Cream would have been cool. I didn't read everything, but Cream NEEDS her chao.

1. She is NEVER anywhere without it.

2. Her name generally shows up as Cream and Cheese.

3. When Cream gets tired, Cheese gives her a soft landing, or else she's just fall.
What if Cream could just keep on flapping her ears, but not fast enough to fly so instead she gets a slow fall for the char wad? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back