Invalid crashes when i enter to any server

netskribble

i really don't know who i am
when i enter to any server on srb2 the game crashes, i dunno what's happening
ill harpoon us a new one.png

Last edited:
Did the game generate a .rpt file? If so, please send it to us. Otherwise, we don't have enough information to help you troubleshoot.

Just attach it to a post here so we can look at it.

ok here it comes, didn't send it yesterday cuz don't have time, sorry for the inconvenience.

Attachments

• srb2win.RPT
    6.5 KB · Views: 84
I suspect what you got was actually a game freeze, not a crash. If so there'd be nothing to log in srb2win.RPT at all, it would just show the SRB2 is not reponding (in your language, SRB2 no responde) window and nothing more. The crashes in the logs actually seem to be do with rendering sprites (or dropshadows), but you got those on August 27th which was two days before you reported this.

Does the game still freeze trying to join a server right now?

I suspect what you got was actually a game freeze, not a crash. If so there'd be nothing to log in srb2win.RPT at all, it would just show the SRB2 is not reponding (in your language, SRB2 no responde) window and nothing more. The crashes in the logs actually seem to be do with rendering sprites (or dropshadows), but you got those on August 27th which was two days before you reported this.

Does the game still freeze trying to join a server right now?
oh well, after posting this the servers are working properly, i guess i will delete this post

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back