Couple questions about programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilron

My laser is longer :P
1. What's a good free program for converting mp3 to OGG? I have a couple, but they kinda suck since compressing an mp3 makes the files smaller than the smallest they allow OGG to be.

2. In some maps (bad.wad and the speed zone in the next gen mod specifically), I've noticed both enemies and rings that were intangible. But opening them up in Srb2DB doesn't show me anything. How did they do that, so I can avoid it happening on my map?

Kilron said:
1. What's a good free program for converting mp3 to OGG? I have a couple, but they kinda suck since compressing an mp3 makes the files smaller than the smallest they allow OGG to be.

Get the Adobe Audition Trial

The intangible things is the blockmap error. It happens to a thing when it's too far from the center of the map. Just keep your maps from getting too big and it shouldn't happen.

@ 1. question: Audacity + LameEncoder = EPIC WIN !!!

Seriously, I deal ALL of my sound issues with this program and it works perfectly. Not to mention that it keeps updating and improving. For an open source project it's just AMAZING! ^___^

(Only thing that bothers me is the fact that microphon settings are changing the settings for all applications and not only the ones for audacity itself.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back