cool cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't exist, it's probably what the next version of SRB2JTE will be called, if JTE decides to release it, that is.

I hope he does.

ree-c said:
No.
shadow does, though, and if you want sonic to have homng attack, just type "homing on" in the console, or add sarb2.wad.

I did this in 1 player and it didn't work in 1.09.2.

Please tell me where i can download 1.09
its not on the srb2.org downloads page or at the history page
PLEASE
i hate 1.09.2

Why do you hate 1.09.2? it's less buggy. and has a few more features, is it because every cheat causes the game to be modified in single player?

cobrax1884 said:
Please tell me where i can download 1.09
its not on the srb2.org downloads page or at the history page
PLEASE
i hate 1.09.2
Nowhere. You know what a 'backup copy' is, right? You should have made one. Just because the only two cheats you could actually use to cheat with are fixed, you hate 1.09.2? Get over it. Unlock things on your own, it's really not that hard.

Sorry, but honestly, just deal. Cheats are there for fun. The unlockables are the reward for getting better at the game. If you cheat and spoil it, you're only doing yourself the harm. If you care that much, learn to hack the game's saved data or something, but that's a lot more work than actually playing the game until you have the skill to do it yourself.

I actually have 1.09.0 uploaded on a site, but im not sure if you can have it... or if i should give it to you :?

I just thought of a great quote. "Thank God computers don't have AR's or Gamesharks, or noobs would be all over the place, saying, "what is the moon jmup code!!!??" and "what is teh code for shadwo skni!!"

OHNOES, IT IS TEH PIXEL RESIZE OF DOOM! *blows up*

...ow

I just wanted to keep the file size down a bit.

Thinking about the dial up users, 'cus i have to use one tommorow, back to the pain of dial up! OHNOES! *blows up again*

Roboashura said:
I just thought of a great quote. "Thank God computers don't have AR's or Gamesharks, or noobs would be all over the place, saying, "what is the moon jmup code!!!??" and "what is teh code for shadwo skni!!"

If they really did, then noobs would be fighting over the computer.
This quote doesn't make any sense either.

yooo, guys, who said i hate 1.09.2 because i cant cheat?
i hate it because almost all the wad files are not compatible with this version.
For example srb2jte.I really wanted to see all the SPmoves and Super Shadow.
PLEASE, if someone has 1.09 please let me have it. :cry:

EDIT:um, never mind.I found it on the net.
1.09 :D

cobrax1884 said:
yooo, guys, who said i hate 1.09.2 because i cant cheat?
i hate it because almost all the wad files are not compatible with this version.
For example srb2jte.I really wanted to see all the SPmoves and Super Shadow.
PLEASE, if someone has 1.09 please let me have it. :cry:

EDIT:um, never mind.I found it on the net.
1.09 :D

The wadfiles are compatible, its just that srb2jte and spmoves are outdated, and no longer work with 1.09.2. Every wad file works with 1.09.2, srb2jte is incompatible with the version of the iwad file, srb2.srb and spmoves is just incompatible with fmod.dll, and 1.09 won't fix that, you need 1.08. full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back