Controller support/ setup ps4

BeastBrawla

Never Fear The Fall
Hi everyone! I tried looking for help with controller support, but, I am not having any luck with it. I have a ps4 controller, and it works when I play srb2. However, it's not how I would like it to be I do not understand how the axis controls work but I know how I would like my character to move. Forgoing forward, backwards, left, and right, I just want my controls to go in that same direction. for rotating my screen to where I want it is the problem. if I turn my right analog stick left it won't go left and if I turn it right it won't go right. instead up is left and down is right. So, I am asking for help with this. Thanks!

Attachments

• srb2 controller set up.png
    srb2 controller set up.png
    309.8 KB · Views: 1,805
If you're not using something like DS4Windows or you're on Android, this should be the Gamepad settings for DualShock 4 (PS4 Controller)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210430-055124_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210430-055124_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2,312
Oh my god bro! You just saved my life! I can finally play srb2 properly again! thank you so much man! Also, I don't have ds4. so, it's working just normal! Again, thank you so much! How did you figure this out? I'm sure you must understand that y and xaxis stuff. If i have anymore questions do you mind if I message you?

This did not help me at all I literally couldn't even jump why is it so hard just to get controllers working in this game I see so many people play the game can somebody tell me how they do it I'm sick of playing on keyboard and mouse it feels like I searched all over the Internet but nobody is giving me an answer on how to set up a controller it's so annoying and frustrating this game has been around in the 90s how could they not add simple controller support please somebody tell me already

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back