Controller support/ setup ps4

BeastBrawla

A thousand kicks or kick a thousand times?
Hi everyone! I tried looking for help with controller support, but, I am not having any luck with it. I have a ps4 controller, and it works when I play srb2. However, it's not how I would like it to be I do not understand how the axis controls work but I know how I would like my character to move. Forgoing forward, backwards, left, and right, I just want my controls to go in that same direction. for rotating my screen to where I want it is the problem. if I turn my right analog stick left it won't go left and if I turn it right it won't go right. instead up is left and down is right. So, I am asking for help with this. Thanks!

Attachments

• srb2 controller set up.png
    srb2 controller set up.png
    309.8 KB · Views: 487

RalphJeremy65

Fame is temporary, but your passions are eternal.
If you're not using something like DS4Windows or you're on Android, this should be the Gamepad settings for DualShock 4 (PS4 Controller)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210430-055124_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210430-055124_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 862

BeastBrawla

A thousand kicks or kick a thousand times?
Oh my god bro! You just saved my life! I can finally play srb2 properly again! thank you so much man! Also, I don't have ds4. so, it's working just normal! Again, thank you so much! How did you figure this out? I'm sure you must understand that y and xaxis stuff. If i have anymore questions do you mind if I message you?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)