Colorstorm V1 - a color passion project gone wild!

Colorstorm V1 - a color passion project gone wild! 1.1

Jovian's Show Head Honcho

- The Jovian's Show creator
Jovian's Show Head Honcho submitted a new resource:

Colorstorm V1 - a color passion project gone wild! - It's colors, kid.

This is my very first mod, one I am VERY proud of. Colors are the easiest to do out of the mods, but I went completely crazy. 95% of my skins (that's not the actual percentage, obviously) are references to characters and more. Let's start by listing the gimmicky skins.

Redhot: This skin is based off Red the Hedgehog (haha funni generic recolor go BRRRRRR-), an OC of my friend. You can clearly tell this is intented for Sonic, with the stripes being visible in almost every angle, just...

Read more about this resource...

Jovian's Show Head Honcho updated Colorstorm V1 - a color passion project gone wild! with a new update entry:

Colorstorm V1.1 - A Pearlescent new reference!

This is my very first mod, one I am VERY proud of. Colors are the easiest to do out of the mods, but I went completely crazy. 95% of my skins (that's not the actual percentage, obviously) are references to characters and more. Let's start by listing the gimmicky skins.

Redhot: This skin is based off Red the Hedgehog (haha funni generic recolor go BRRRRRR-), an OC of my friend. You can clearly tell this is intented for Sonic, with the stripes being visible in almost every angle, just...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back