COLORCAN PACK™

COLORCAN PACK™ v2.1 - A Rouge Color Conflict!? Not today.

RandomnessRing

Your local RandomnessMeister! ;)
NTVAMGames submitted a new resource:

AJAYMAY/NEALYTELEVISION's ColorCan-Pack! - "It's a Spray-Can Pack for Ring Racers" - 60 CUSTOM SPRAY-CANS IN ONE PACK!?

Logo (3).png

IT'S A SPRAY-CAN PACK FOR RING RACERS
Introducing the COLORCAN PACK, A RingRacers mod full of 60 custom spray cans, lumped together into one big custom color pack! It all started with CYANOGENTA through D-BLUE DUNKERS before evolving into 60 spraycans in one pack!​

Read more about this resource...
 
Last edited:
Can I request another mod deletion, this time for this submission? I'm going to attempt to submit a newer version with the fixes, the new Umi Car Color included, and the correct spraycan information.
Actually, nevermind about the whole mod deletion thing. This upload is not so outdated anymore now that it's out and the update is also here as well: I've done a multitude of changes to some of the spraycans (such as cleaning up their color ramps), and the last color is included now!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top