• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Co-op.wad

Do you like this wad?

• Oh yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh no!

• I've never tried it yet

• You suck at making wads!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickrawls08

I've made co-op.wad (i couldn't think of a good wad name) and now uploading it. Link removed. Grab the new version.

What co-op.wad does

Co-op.wad changes what the boss lvls should be. I made Techno Hill Zone the hardest. Also i need to add the thok barriers later.

So.. why not add the thok barrier before uploading the wad? Actually, I think it's easiest to make the thok barrier before you even start making the map. :/

I couldn't come up with a file name for it. Note: I can't use Doombuilder since my dad won't let me install/download anything on the computer. That's why i'm gonna get Doombuilder on my old computer.

Well uh...thok barrier is one thing... to many eggmen....death countdowns everywhere in the second one.... all the tokens the first....I can go on all day

This sucks having to create a first wad...

1. I do no good.
  2. This was only my first wad.
  3. Everytime I try to make more lvls, it just mess up.

Meh, my first map sucks too.

srb20003av9.png

Actually it's my only map. :wink:

I'll Begin said:
Actually it's my only map. :wink:
I've only completed one map wad, and that'd be Generic Hill Zone. It's actually a good match stage, besides the fact that I didn't add colored water. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back