Clown Phobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly

Clown Phobia is a private server of Ragnarok Online has anyone played any private servers or the actual Ragnarok Online?

I played RO a while back, but it really isn't a good game. Only reason I enjoyed it was the fact that we were all goofing off.

Dead Branches are the coolest item in an MMORPG, ever.

*spawns Baphy in the middle of Prontera*

Mystic said:
I played RO a while back, but it really isn't a good game. Only reason I enjoyed it was the fact that we were all goofing off.

Dead Branches are the coolest item in an MMORPG, ever.

*spawns Baphy in the middle of Prontera*
Dead Branches lol. Got to love them. :lol: Baphy is bad news. :eek: I have a Baphomet Jr. for a pet xD

bdd52dfd.jpg

Wow, man, does 144x144 mean NOTHING to you?

Shadow Hog said:
bdd52dfd.jpg

Wow, man, does 144x144 mean NOTHING to you?
I'm going through pictures. Give me a break. You find one thing wrong and you start having a fricking heart attack.

In this case it was more a heads-up that you'd want to change your avatar before a mod gave it the axe, but I can see that either that's already happened or you've taken care of it.

Either way, yeah, it was kinda rude, but obviously did something.

I'm also staying away from MMORPGs for now, the people that play them make me sad. "lolz, hel me plis"

I won't be playing another MMO until PSU comes out.

I've just never decided to play mass online role-players in the first place; I'm much more fond of games which are heavily based on single-player capabilities rather than interactive-with-other-gamers gameplay. I know, I suck. Very badly.

Jake said:
I've just never decided to play mass online role-players in the first place; I'm much more fond of games which are heavily based on single-player capabilities rather than interactive-with-other-gamers gameplay. I know, I suck. Very badly.
SRB2 is one of the games I'm going to be addicted to for a while. When MMORPGs you can become highest level and defeat. Also it's time consuming

It's an excellent PS1 RPG that has a unique fighting system. Click the link in my last post to see more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back