Cloverfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibs

Just Someone
Before we walked into the theater, my sisters and I caught sight of a sign outside of the building.

"The film Cloverfield can cause motion sickness and/or nausea."

Wow. Heeding this warning, we bought our tickets and entered the auditorium. Within 30 minutes, the film started.
Holy ... cow.
Cloverfield, in case you don't already know, is about a monster attack on the city of New York. The motion sickness can be cause by the shaky cinematography throughout the film (I've heard most people didn't feel too good afterwards, I'm starting to feel weird myself.) This is J.J Abrams doing what he does best -- making you cling the edge of your seat, biting your nails waiting for what happens next. I love this movie and I HIGHLY recommend it to those who don't get nauseous from motion sickness (at times, the camera can drive you crazy).
I won't reveal any plot hints or spoilers besides what I've already said, except that it's very loud, very suspenseful, and the first-person camera shots definetly make you feel like your there.

Oh, and one more thing--no music.

I was wishing for a spoiler, but hey the movie sounds good, might go to the theater next week.

ninja said:
I was wishing for a spoiler, but hey the movie sounds good, might go to the theater next week.

Just be prepared for motion sickness if you have a weakness.

If you want plot spoilers, head over to Wikipedia. It'll tell you enough to decide whether to actually watch the movie or not.

I highly suggest you don't see it..... jk. :P But yeah... the ending sucked soooo much. I got pissed. But that's just me. The movie is awesome but the ending is not. Go see it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back