PimTheMaybeGreat
Member
MODERN 2011x IS OVERATED I PRESENT TO YOU CLASSIC 2011x, THE COSMETIC FROM THE HIT GAME OUTCOME MEMORIES!!
questions you maybe asking:
- Is it just a vanilla sonic recolor: No, who do you think i am
- Will there be test demos?: Yes of course
- Is there a high chance you quit becouse of the preasure of work: Maybe
- Your name is mid: I know, Im sorry
also this is my first time making a mod, please dont expect to much of me or any of this
Sprites!!!:
Im sorry for writting "sprites" instead of "sprite" ill drop a new sprite soon
questions you maybe asking:
- Is it just a vanilla sonic recolor: No, who do you think i am
- Will there be test demos?: Yes of course
- Is there a high chance you quit becouse of the preasure of work: Maybe
- Your name is mid: I know, Im sorry
also this is my first time making a mod, please dont expect to much of me or any of this
Sprites!!!:
Post automatically merged:
Im sorry for writting "sprites" instead of "sprite" ill drop a new sprite soon
Attachments
Last edited: