Rainbow's Character pack

Rainbow's Character pack 3.0.0

Overall, I like the mod, but I do have some feedback on things that should be changed/fixed:

1. I think you should change her stats to be either 6 or 7 for weight and 8 for speed.
2. There is a slight delay before the voice clips play.
3. The death animation should be completely reworked IMO.

rainbowsparkle122 updated Cirno with a new update entry:

1.1 minor changes

•fixed the audio clips being delayed
•changed stats to 8,7
•reworked the death sprite

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

Overall, I like the mod, but I do have some feedback on things that should be changed/fixed:

1. I think you should change her stats to be either 6 or 7 for weight and 8 for speed.
2. There is a slight delay before the voice clips play.
3. The death animation should be completely reworked IMO.
i have updated it

wow a touhou character got added to ring racers WHILE i was making touhou themed reskins of the vanilla srb2 monitors
looks good hope cirno doesnt get targeted by literally every other racer with a jawz

Liking the improvements! Could you perhaps also touch-up on the sprites a bit and also maybe make Crino herself just slightly smaller?

May take a couple of days or more but I'll try my best to.

Liking the improvements! Could you perhaps also touch-up on the sprites a bit and also maybe make Crino herself just slightly smaller?
so should i just make her head a bit smaller or should i lower it as well?

Last edited:
May take a couple of days or more but I'll try my best to.

so should i just make her head a bit smaller or should i lower it as well?
I think you should make her head and body just a bit smaller. She is a smol fairy after all. Her stats should also probably change again to be either a 7 or 8 for speed and 3 for weight as a result. Should I include a picture for reference?

Back