Christmas list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even have an Xmas list because my older sister told me they already got my main presents (yes, main presentS) so no point.

Shadow Hog said:
Mystic said:
http://mystic.sepwich.com/xmas2006.html

Yes, I know, it takes a special kind of dork to write his X-Mas list to his mother in HTML.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/shadowwing/xmaslist06.htm

I used Word, though.

I gave it to her REALLY late, though (like, yesterday, so chances I'm going to get anything on here is pretty much nil. But I got a Wii as an early gift, so...

I use word 2007...

My list....

Sonic rivals...

SONIC the hedgehog for PC..... although i'm not sure it's coming out on PC and if it is probable not before christmas.

I'm going on a cruise, down to the Bahamas, leaving Christmas Eve (ugh), and returning 11:30 New Years Eve (More ugh). My parents take that as their cue, and leverage that as my christmas gift. Besides, I already got a Wii + Excite Truck a week ago as an early gift.

If I'm REALLY LUCKY my younger brother can find a PC copy of Mega Collection Plus. That's definitely the major thing I'm looking for. Past that, maybe Left Behind Eternal Forces and/or Pirates of the Caribbean Legend of Jack Sparrow for games. After that, just whatever random stuff is fine; I'll probably wind up with some new books (yay) and some UMaine stuff (hopefully a shirt or two; some of my others are wearing old).
That's the stuff that I'm seriously expecting. Otherwise, I can only hope that Sega finishes the rest of my wishlist and releases Adventure 2, Shadow, and NextGen, all for PC, all within the next year. :wink:

Ok, Here's my wishlist:

1. Wii
2. Wii 2000 points card
3. Three PS2 Games:
3a. Rachet: Deadlocked
3b. Jak 3
3c. Final Fantasy XII

That's all I want for christmas.

My list!
*AHEM*
NUMBER One: The entire Strongbad Email DVD collection because he is just sooo good.
2: A laptop. I have the worst computer and most of my games wont run.
3: A 360 or a PS# (my dad is probably gonna get me a 360 and said that if next term in school i get on the honor roll which is easy he would buy me a ps3 that very same day)( jammy bastard aint I?)
4: Some ps2 or psp games
5: Dungeons And Dragons Board Game. Yes. I used to have a set but I left it some where in England when I left.

Sonic rivals,
Tony Hawk's Project 8,
X360 pad (Wired),
New deck (skateboard),
New shoes,
Maybe a few more X360 games.

Santa can get his own damn pie, he knows where the kitchen is!

Jurai_Madman said:
SSNTails said:
Jurai_Madman said:
a copy of Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal

Have you played the other two first?

Heck yeah! I even got all the weapons maxed out, however, I am having trouble getting some of the skill points, and I already have them.

Yeah I got 100% of all of those games done and i still play it for fun and playing with my friends.

Oh and for christmas, only want one thing: MONEY!!! :mrgreen:

I'm getting an Intuos3 6x8 tablet, despite me having absolutely no drawing skills whatsoever. My dad bought my nephew a Wii earlier today, and he isn't too big on video games, so that practically belongs to me. I have no idea how we managed to afford Christmas this year.

People said:
Ratchet & Clank
I bought Ratchet & Clank 2 ages ago and never bothered to get past the city with the scrubbing (Vacuuming? Can't recall) robots; I think the swamp area really put me off when I got lost there for about 15 minutes. Does the game get any better later on? Someone convince me to start playing it again.

Ritz said:
I'm getting an Intuos3 6x8 tablet, despite me having absolutely no drawing skills whatsoever. My dad bought my nephew a Wii earlier today, and he isn't too big on video games, so that practically belongs to me. I have no idea how we managed to afford Christmas this year.

People said:
Ratchet & Clank
I bought Ratchet & Clank 2 ages ago and never bothered to get past the city with the scrubbing (Vacuuming? Can't recall) robots; I think the swamp area really put me off when I got lost there for about 15 minutes. Does the game get any better later on? Someone convince me to start playing it again.

Yes sir, Ritz cracker, and it happens to be awesome once you kill the Final Boss, because you get challenge mode, and Mega Weapons!

1: Nintendo Wii;
2: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess;
3: Red Steel;
4: ~£200;
5: Resident Evil 4 PC;
6: NVidia GeForce 7950GT (Paying for this myself);
7: Pair of USB powered speakers.

There we go.

Jurai_Madman said:
cueball61 said:
Jurai_Madman said:
I want a
  • Playstation 2
    a copy of Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal
    working mouse
for Christmas.
Bit slow on the upkeep? Don't get a PS2, save the money and get a PS3 in the next year, you'll feel so much better when they stop manufactoring PS2 games.

GCFreak said:
My parents don't tell me...mean, aren't they? :<

Lol, my parents aren't allowed to do that :D
Otherwise they end up buying something I completely don't want.

@Cyeball61: I have no need for a Playstation 3.

I said:
you'll feel so much better when they stop manufactoring PS2 games.

So then, y'know what I got?

Wii, LoZ:TP, £255, 3 selection boxes...chocolaty goodyness, and a new mp3 player, 512Mb.

I wanted to get Halo 2, ah well. It also seems nowhere has RE4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back