• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed it hasn't been moved yet.
Anywho, I got some ideas for NTailsDoll so it's going to be a little while before I release him as well. I'm just going to make it have more movement other than just floating up and down. I'm going to give him a swaying effect to make him look creepier. Also I can't find his old Name text and Life Icon, so if anyone has those or the old wad itself sending that would be appreciated.

SilverESP said:
e101.jpg

/offtopic

I need someone to go on srb2ffh and look for mkii.wad for me It has my sprites in it kthx.

That could be used for the buzz enemies.

/offtopic
I was also thinking of creating some special levels for my E-102 WAD, I am making an E-101 boss for him also.

Yeah shows you don't read do you? They've already said that. I also think that the SMB3 Piranha Plants would be pretty cool as turrets.

OMG, people quoting me for the first time!

What about the Auto ring? They should be Waddle Doos!

I have several ring ideas. Flamethrower, Poke ball, sword, etc.
I once thought of the waddle dees as a weapon ring but they would be useless..

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I have several ring ideas. Flamethrower, Poke ball, sword, etc.
I once thought of the waddle dees as a weapon ring but they would be useless..

If you were going to add waddle dees, make them crawlas

Unless those are taken....

Uh, SilverESP, you should probably download the wad if you're going to want to give suggestions for it.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Uh, SilerESP, you should probably download the wad if you're going to want to give suggestions for it.

Uh ok then.

Doing so now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back