Chex quest topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaGamer00

That guy who does things
Feel free to post chex quest stuff (Mods, levels, weapons, videos Etc.)

Chex Quest was a game That was given away in Chex cereal boxes in the year 1995, it was a total mod of doom that was made for kids (Ex. Instead of aliens that bled when shot you had these things made of slime)
Here is the story quoted from wikipedia:
"Set on a distant planet named Bazoik, the game follows the Chex Warrior, a humanoid in an anthropomorphic piece of Chex cereal armor, as he fights to eradicate the Flemoid invasion. These slimy, green creatures have infested the planet and captured many helpless citizens whom the Chex Warrior must save. The game starts at the landing pad of the research facility on Bazoik, after which you are teleported to the storage facility. The other levels include the laboratory, the arboreum, and finally, the underground caverns of Bazoik, where the Flemoids seem to be making a home for themselves."
However the makers of the game forgot to remove some of the doom levels, if you try to play those doom levels all baddies, skull keys, items and some other things will be invisible (So its next to imposable to beat some levels)

Anyway im still looking for my chex quest CD so i have a un-modded copy. if your still wondering what the game looks like, here is a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzdS-wgPYWE

Download the game here:
http://www.fileplanet.com/135881/130000/fileinfo/Chex-Quest

Note: the above download is a total port of chex quest (Including the Hud, baddies, maps, Etc.) into the ZDooM engine

The best way to play Doom. Ever. I swear, Doom is too realistic.

If you have the right version, all the Doom stuff that wasn't converted is still in. Which is awesome.

@BlueZero4:
The download link in the 1st post has DooM levels that use the chex quest textures, baddies, etc. But the layout of the DooM maps are still the same. (But there are some DooM things left over, like the screen thats in between levels and the story lines. if you want to see one of the left over story lines put this into the console and beat that level: map E1M8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back