• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Check out my Md2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Shadow Wad where two frames are the same, so it looks like he's skating. Or you could change the value of when he changes into his running animation, so that he only displays a faster walking animation, like Tails in 1.09.4.

Shadow's flames come out when he skates, there are only 4 frames for running so it dosen't work to make him skate, if this soc that colson gave me works then I WILL make him skate with flames.

Ok. And in the video, when Shadow turns sometimes looks like he is flipping.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Hey Jeck, i don't whant too see all the posts so i will ask now, does it is for 2.0.6?

Sorry my bad english, i'm brazilian.

Hey Jeck, I don't want to see all the posts so I will ask now, does it work for 2.0.6?

Sorry for my bad English, I'm Brazilian.
Don't worry about it, we give lenience to those from other countries.
If my correctification is proper, yes, 2.0.6 is supported.

Shadow's flames come out when he skates, there are only 4 frames for running so it dosen't work to make him skate, if this soc that colson gave me works then I WILL make him skate with flames.
We have went over this before on another topic. Flames DO NOT come out of Shadow's soapbox shoes when he skates. The only time anything like flames came out was in Sonic Battle, but those were sparks. You do not need to add flames, or sparks, for that matter. Leave it the way it is.

I retextured the Sonic Rush MD2 in (slightly) higher quality. :P
My first time texturing.
BTW, sorry about teh image size. Too lazy to resize XP.
250mahc.png

Ok, guys I'm not sure what to do next. I can do anything on THIS site that falls under the triangle limit. So, what I'm asking is that you guys look around and give suggestions.

I just saw that recently. Looks like it wouldn't have a small enough amount of triangles, would it?

Well, sure! I didn't think of making Rosy, but I can use Classic Sonic as a base line, and SADX-Amy for parts. (dress)

He's kidding, MD3's don't exist :V.

Well, SSN gave us fluid MD2 anims, he might just be half-done with that already, in preparation to surprise us.

EDIT: upon further reading...
Tag An attachment point for another MD3 model.
DO IT. MULTIMODEL HERE WE COME

Last edited:
Wikipedia said:
MD3 is a model format used by the Quake 3 engine as well as its many mods.

Well we might as well use the Star Wars Jedi Knight II engine if we EVER make SRB3.[/offtopic]

Heck, while you're at it SSN, put in compatibility for MD5's. :P

I already have code for loading/drawing MD3s. Someone would just have to adapt it for SRB2.

Well, whatever you do, please don't make md2s un-capatible. Because then there is alot of work (mine) down the drain. And I have yet find a Modeling program that reads md3s. (for free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back