Cheats for Pandora's Box

the cheat to unlocking pandora's box is getting all 200 emblems in the game.

however, most of the functionalities of pandora's box (but not all of them) are available as watered down versions of themselves in the console. what are the commands? you'll have to find that one out for yourself.

(or just check the wiki i can't tell you what to do)

You're welcome to post it! Unfortunately yeah there's no cheat for it, it's dumb. The slog of getting 200 emblems is something only a few people enjoy (not me, for sure).

Making use of the cheats in pandora's box counts as modifying the game anyway, so I don't see any reason why not to add a console command to "unlock" it until you close out of the game. Maybe "Open the box" or something.

You're welcome to post it! Unfortunately yeah there's no cheat for it, it's dumb. The slog of getting 200 emblems is something only a few people enjoy (not me, for sure).

I actually worked really hard and was missing 5, which all where from Azure Temple, Time Attack and the challenges ones... Lost my save file and got sad and instantly downloaded a 100% save file, because I can't really get a file missing 5 emblems :'c.

Making use of the cheats in pandora's box counts as modifying the game anyway, so I don't see any reason why not to add a console command to "unlock" it until you close out of the game. Maybe "Open the box" or something.
There's devmode, although you need to find the console commands for the cheats too.

there IS a cheat that unlocks pandoras box. just type "cashrida" without quotation marks on the title screen after pressing a button to open up the text menu.
the cutting room floor knows about this but they only think it plays the ring sound and nothing else, however after doing it and pausing in a level u see the option.
it does prevent game saving though since its a cheat menu.

i can't get pandora's box, how to get
Post automatically merged:

there IS a cheat that unlocks pandoras box. just type "cashrida" without quotation marks on the title screen after pressing a button to open up the text menu.
the cutting room floor knows about this but they only think it plays the ring sound and nothing else, however after doing it and pausing in a level u see the option.
it does prevent game saving though since its a cheat menu.
i didn't understand you a little bit, can you screenshot, please?

i didn't understand you a little bit, can you screenshot, please?
this screenshot is of me having 120 emblems but also having pandora's box because i used cashrida on the part of the main menu that has 1 player on it
srb20020.png

pandora's box is colored green despite me having 80 emblems to go

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back