Charmy.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

light dasher

Cacee gaming
light dasher said:
Well I was thinking of making a charmy wad, but I don't know about espio, I think somone is already doing him.

srb20031hq7.png

srb20032hp7.png

srb20033xp5.png

ok so those are the pictures and here's the download link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kbnlmb
and for those who think i can't get characters to work on single player, think again because this one does work on single player. so, comments? Criticism?
and it looks like imageshack stretched my images :P and if you did download, can i have some comments anyway

Lightdasher, you are a great wadder! *downloads* Now there's a vector and charmy wad. We'll have to wait for an Espio wad. I'm gonna test this out then comment on it.
Offtopic: Speaking of character wads, what happened to working on the cream wad?

light dasher said:
[
and for those who think i can't get characters to work on single player, think again because this one does work on single player.

Light Dasher works, and it's one of my favorite characters to use

Dark Legion said:
light dasher said:
[
and for those who think i can't get characters to work on single player, think again because this one does work on single player.

Light Dasher works, and it's one of my favorite characters to use

well thanks for that comment, and metalsonicmk72, i got a new computer, all my cream pics on my other PC

Lol, Charmy starts sweating. This is really awesome.

And for some reason I expect superforms on every character I use, but it wouldn't really fit him in the first place, so.....

light dasher said:
Well I was thinking of making a charmy wad, but I don't know about espio, I think somone is already doing him.
I've started working on Espio, just to let you know before you start spriting him.

This wad isn't bad, but I hate it for the reason, YOU DID NOT MAKE THESE SPRITES, I have seen them on th mfz and they suck, also, to those who want an espio wad, there was one, but it was never finished, I still have it

Connor said:
This wad isn't bad, but I hate it for the reason, YOU DID NOT MAKE THESE SPRITES, I have seen them on th mfz and they suck, also, to those who want an espio wad, there was one, but it was never finished, I still have it
Mine's better.

espiosrb2of4.gif

This always happens to me! I am working on a wad,(pacman,tailswithnewsprites,) and someone else makes it. And Charmy is good, but at least edit the sprites or rip them yourself, you took them from a sheet, it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back