Charakter W.A./R.A. To Download!^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup, the level should be finished on the 20th/21st, but, the character is now finished!

Chaos Zero 64 wrote said:
He can't finish on the 20th! That's when I'll be partying!

Cool!

birthday?

OHHH my god! i don´t now what i must sayinG!!! oh cool!!! ´COOL!!! Thanks! yuhu!!!! THANKS REE-C !!^^

Oh boy THATS NICE!!
Walter

Edit: one thing is wrong but not so bat: if you looking w.a. at the front in standing it comes the "falling animation". but its looks funny! ^^

Walter

I've finished W.A's soccer zone, adding spectator stands to make the level bigger, but, seeing as i cant put things on FOFS the floating platform has nothing on it, oh and i've changed wa's description!

ree-c said:
I've finished W.A's soccer zone, adding spectator stands to make the level bigger, but, seeing as i cant put things on FOFS the floating platform has nothing on it, oh and i've changed wa's description!

ree-c?
can you please edit this wrong animation?

Its Pic "TAILA1"
Copy pic "TAIL_1"(its the Right animations Pic!^^) to make them please right ok?

and thanks again to the cool zones! (mys and yours!^^)

achso and edit the text im 1p Menü to:

From
Walter RPG´s
own Charakter

to
He! it is W.A.!
He can fly, swim and
wear a Pullover!
(and a Jeans!)

Please make the edit and send me the wad file as the name "W.A.wad"

ok?

Walter

Sure, i'll change that and i'll change the front standing animation!

i just have to hope that my computer doesn't freeze when i use the "open" command in digis wad editor and XWE, 'cus if it does then it will take a lot longer than it should because my computer despises MS-DOS command prompt and lumpmod worse than anything.

ree-c said:
Sure, i'll change that and i'll change the front standing animation!

i just have to hope that my computer doesn't freeze when i use the "open" command in digis wad editor and XWE, 'cus if it does then it will take a lot longer than it should because my computer despises MS-DOS command prompt and lumpmod worse than anything.
You are so good to me! Thanks again!
he! one question: will you make a map again? a other..i thinking of i have Ideas! ^^

you want water in the air? that is something i have never thought of actually doing before...

i'll send you the fixed W.A.wad, an updated version of the soccor zone, i made it have an extra area, and i'll send you this "power ring zone".

p.s did you know you joined the day before me?

ree-c said:
you want water in the air? that is something i have never thought of actually doing before...

i'll send you the fixed W.A.wad, an updated version of the soccor zone, i made it have an extra area, and i'll send you this "power ring zone".

p.s did you know you joined the day before me?

No. only the endlees ring is in the Air.^^

Walter
P.s. realy?^^

oooooh,

p.s yup just check under your avatar and under my user name^^

Chaos zero 64 said:
Lots of people had put water in the air. Does anybody remember Jetkrazy's Water Fight wad?
nope,but thats gave me an idea for a wad

i guess this from the 1.08 era? but those are good levels

EDIT: The power ring zone is finished, w.a is fixed, updated the soccor zone,and,by accident, found that the soccor zone had no deathatch starts,but i fixed that!

ree-c said:
i guess this from the 1.08 era? but those are good levels

EDIT: The power ring zone is finished, w.a is fixed, updated the soccor zone,and,by accident, found that the soccor zone had no deathatch starts,but i fixed that!
Thanks!
i have send you what! ^^

Walter

Edit:Ree-c, the "Power Ring Zone" must be edit/fixed. The red Bumbers are wrong i can´t get the endlessring.
and i find the Zone is a bit...boring. did you have Ideas to make the Zone "funnier"?^^

And if you want, ONLY if you want, can you make more maps? i thinks for more Match/Tag/CTF maps.^^

Walter

lets see... i've finished the basic layout of the level, i'll send it to you and you can have a look at the layout, at the moment there is no extra objects/things, just platforms.

i dont know how long it will be

PS: how do you play it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back