Characters that can 100% SRB2

&Rapseo

Some time ago when Super Mario was released I started playing a lot with it because it's really fun.
With so many abilities I started to play all the levels with just Mario and realize the crazy things he can do alone so I started wandering:

"Can you just beat the entire game as Mario?"

And so I tried it and I actually manage to get every single emblem in the entire game with Mario alone.
The custom save file with the emblems got lost somewhere because I kept changing from computers so the one I have right now only have the aerial garden time and rings emblems missing. I didn't do the special stages because the characters doesn't matter and with that completed I started to wander again:

"How many characters can actually beat 100% SRB2?"
I've been playing with Luigi and he can do it as well as Mario so I'm here asking if anyone knows a character that can do all the things neccesary to collect all the emblems in SRB2

pretty sure motdspork's modern sonic is able to do the same, since he's able to infinitely walljump for height, stomp and boost through breakable terrain and slide under spindash gaps. granted, there may be a few instances where walljumps just won't cut it, but i'm sure they're few and far between.

pretty sure motdspork's modern sonic is able to do the same, since he's able to infinitely walljump for height, stomp and boost through breakable terrain and slide under spindash gaps. granted, there may be a few instances where walljumps just won't cut it, but i'm sure they're few and far between.
sounds worth a shot

Tails sounds good for beating the game with all emeralds,but as for emblems,you gotta do it with other characters in level select.

Tails sounds good for beating the game with all emeralds,but as for emblems,you gotta do it with other characters in level select.
Raps means to use only one character to obtain all the emblems in the game

Modern Sonic had a sort life as he can get every emblem up until Techno Hill 1. I don't see any way Modern Sonic can get up the heart emblem (Tails specific), specially with how weird the walls are in that room. Here are the gifs my friend and I recorded. Not every gif is included because MB is dumb dumb and my animated pictures are big big
Post automatically merged:

Raps means to use only one character to obtain all the emblems in the game
Also -S- is the one helping
Post automatically merged:

Apparently Plague Knight can 100% the game due to being able to break walls and just actually fly. While messing around with -S- he found out a very difficult way to stay in the air that requires very precise bomb throws and bursts, so that turn out into a macro that let's you just straight up ascent to heaven

Attachments

• GFZ11.gif
    GFZ11.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 51
  • GFZ12.gif
    GFZ12.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • GFZ13.gif
    GFZ13.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 41
  • GFZ14.gif
    GFZ14.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 39
  • GFZ15.gif
    GFZ15.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
  • GFZ22.gif
    GFZ22.gif
    5 MB · Views: 43
  • GFZ23.gif
    GFZ23.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 42
  • GFZ24.gif
    GFZ24.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 41
  • THZ12.gif
    THZ12.gif
    7.9 MB · Views: 36
  • THZ13.gif
    THZ13.gif
    3 MB · Views: 42
  • doopestknight.gif
    doopestknight.gif
    5.4 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back