DizzyChimera
Member
I want some more variety from outside just SEGA characters, but if you stick, I dunno, Sub-Zero in a kart and throw him into the race, it feels pretty weird. Does anyone have any recommendations for characters that feel like they fit in well? There's so many memes and guys who feel like they're in the wrong game that I find it hard to find characters who fit. I'll keep looking myself, but it's hard to browse with them all in huge un-themed packs.
Some examples of ones that do: Miku, Chicory & Pizza from Chicory, the Patapons characters, Kirby and Mario characters... Stuff like that.
(Also why does NO ONE make 1/1 characters? I'm stuck playing Chao and only Chao because I do best with 1/1. IT might be a skill issue that I can't handle anyone else as well, but still... Super ultra bonus points to you if you find a 1/1 that fits.)
Some examples of ones that do: Miku, Chicory & Pizza from Chicory, the Patapons characters, Kirby and Mario characters... Stuff like that.
(Also why does NO ONE make 1/1 characters? I'm stuck playing Chao and only Chao because I do best with 1/1. IT might be a skill issue that I can't handle anyone else as well, but still... Super ultra bonus points to you if you find a 1/1 that fits.)