Characters in Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D00D64

Unresponsible
So, for the next Junk collection, Blade suggested adding Cream, and being that I ported her in the first place due to liking the character and possibly having deep pedophile urges, I had no choice but to oblige, even if she may be taken out later on due to being available in a separate wad already and basically being a nerfed Tails.

However, adding the character never works: It is always missing sprites (Can't find frame CREMA1) even though they're right after the S_SKIN lump like they're supposed to be. Anyone know what else may be the issue and how to fix it? So far, I tried having them on the very bottom of the amount of wad files, and at the top, and having the MainCFG near the OBJCTCFG in some attempts and a blank marker in a few others. I also tried imitating the 1.09 SRB1 mod (which has SRB1 Sonic in the same wad file), but to no avail. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I think you may need to have a blank lump after all the sprites, but I'm not sure. In any event, check if you have all the sprites in the correct order, and if there's no misnomers.

Yeah, I think the S_SKIN is reading all the files after it, including the ones after the frames.

If you have the old 1.09.4 srb1 remake then you can see how I put srb1 sonic in the level pack.

Tried the above, and still nothing. Maybe I should upload the wad after I update my mod again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back