Chaos Emerald collecting

So I'm currently playing through the main Single Player game with Sonic & Tails right now, and after clearing both Greenflower Zone and Techno Hill Zone, I have 6 out of the 7 Chaos Emeralds.
My question is if you beat the game without collecting all 7, are you required to start over from a new save in order to get the emblem for collecting all 7 and beating the game, or are you allowed to collect the last one(s) in a clear save file, and get the emblem that way?

You can get the emeralds after beating the game. Because when you beat the game it will appear a level select on your file, and then with all the emeralds you can go in the level select and select the last level and beat the game with all the emeralds and get the emblem without going through all the game again.

Last edited:
Basicly what B3njamin said is that once you completed the game,the save file now becomes a level select for that certain character you choosed on your character select screen.

Additionally,getting 7 emeralds and completing the game unlocks you Spring Hill Zone,which is a unlockable NIGHTS stage.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back