Chao.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hoping for a good chao character wad to be made.

Can I have some screenshots, though? I don't have time to play everything I see, you know. =P

Hey, I don't think you made this. :x It looks the same as the other chao wad. (Not the tiny chao) I've used this before you released it, it's from another topic called chao.wad I think.

Anybody here remember the old demo's chao, and maybe the megaman? Heh, Hope it's as good!
Seriously, check out the old demos for an official Chao :-D

It's called criticism. If you post something you made, you're going to get it. If YOU don't like criticism, don't post your files.

Oh, and don't multi-post. Use the edit button.

I would like screenshots. Just like everybody, we need screenshots to Level and Character WAD's, before we download.

Bloodylightning said:
And if you have nothing nice to say about my chao character then don't say anything at all.
That's like saying "omg my wad is teh best evers!!11!1!!one!oene!". Not saying you said such a thing in an awkward tone such as described, but I must say I have to agree with DarkWarrior.

Also, can I have some verification as if to if this is just a port of the old Demo chao wad?

GCFreak said:
If we're not going to download the WAD, what makes you think we're going to download a picture?

GCFreak is right.

Why download pictures?
This WAD is just the same thing that has been already released.
I demand you remove that link since you are not the original creator. :|

2003521064698082054_th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back