Changing the map to play other modded maps after vanilla

Mysti

Hi, I just need help figuring out how to get a sequence of maps to play one after another after vanilla on my dedicated server, been looking for a while to no avail.

Hi, I just need help figuring out how to get a sequence of maps to play one after another after vanilla on my dedicated server, been looking for a while to no avail.
There's no automatic way of doing it. You would need to manually modify each map’s NextLevel parameter in its level header, which is only allowed if the map is marked as reusable. Also make sure the map numbers don’t conflict with any vanilla maps or each other.

You also need to modify the level header of Black Core Zone 3 to skip the ending and instead go to the next map. The ending itself is hardcoded to warp the player back to the first map upon completion in multiplayer.

Some level packs also run a "Clear All" or "Clear Levels" command at the start of their MAINCFG lumps to clear all level headers loaded by the vanilla game, and you'll need to manually delete this if you load one of them.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back