Cecho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked it out.
It displays text in the middle of your screen.
It works like the Echo command. Like, you do "cecho Cecho, cecho, cecho..." And "Cecho, cecho, cecho..." displays at the center of yon screen.
I'd imagine this would be used for scripts.

It also has flags and an alterable amount of time it stays on the screen. I assume it was made so you could use it with the script-executing linedef executor for fun cutscene-like things, but ZDoom's is still much more advanced and cooler. Nya.

Mystic said:
CECHO is used in Mystic Realm to display the Mystic Temple message.

I just noticed.

Speaking of Mystic Temples, where in the HELL is the Verdant Forest Act 2 temple? That level's huge!

Free 10 dragons and find the ballonist. He'll take you to New Zealand, where you must locate the maroon apricot to activate the wind-powered cow moistener...

...which you must throw over the cliffs of Lava Reef Zone, which you unlock by getting every ring in NiGHTS two thousand times. After you do both of those, you must pick up your computer and proceed to smash it on the pavement until the harddrive falls out, when...

Typical forum QIR syndrome, he'll be back.

Unless it was a joke. I think it was.

...which you must throw over the cliffs of Lava Reef Zone, which you unlock by getting every ring in NiGHTS two thousand times. After you do both of those, you must pick up your computer and proceed to smash it on the pavement until the harddrive falls out, when...

...you then beat the game three times, then jump three times on the top of the house in GFZ1, which then...

SSNTails said:

...you then beat the game three times, then jump three times on the top of the house in GFZ1, which then...

...A Keebler elf comes out, burns the house down to save the endangered dolphin inside, but then realizes that he killed him in the process, so you have to get the parachute pants M.C. Hammer wore during the filming of the "Can't Touch This" Video, so you can revive him, then he'll...

...combine his powers with everyone else and call forth CAPTAIN PLANET! Now use his powers to steal Milton Waddams' stapler, and...

...Milton burns down Innitech, causing all of the power to go out, so while looking for light, you come across a temple. It's the wrong temple, so keep going, and you will find...

...That you've simply gone in a large circle, as you're back at the ballonist. He'll take you to New Zealand, where you must locate the maroon apricot to activate the wind-powered cow moistener...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back