Castle Eggman Zone Bridge Sequence Skip

I was wondering if there is anyway to skip the collapsing bridge sequence in Castle Eggman Zone Act 1 (since I am doing a pacifist run, and the Badniks on the bridge do die when it begins to collapse (as if you go down and check, you can see that they release an animal))?

I was wondering if there is anyway to skip the collapsing bridge sequence in Castle Eggman Zone Act 1 (since I am doing a pacifist run, and the Badniks on the bridge do die when it begins to collapse (as if you go down and check, you can see that they release an animal))?
if you run a server, but have joins off, and just play by yourself, you will no bridge sequence, because it doesn't do anything in multiplayer modes

I don't really know what you mean by that, do you mean singleplayer, or just going through the game like normal in the multiplayer co op mode, just by yourself
I mean both, like if it is possible to not have the bridge collapse sequence in single player or if you can do a regular playthrough in multiplayer mode by yourself. Is the reason why the bridge collapse sequence not triggering in multiplayer mode because of the fact that the other players could get softlocked?

You can't get past the bridge sequence without triggering it in singleplayer, there are invisible walls. Also you can do a regular playthrough in multiplayer mode, just the special stages are different.

You can't get past the bridge sequence without triggering it in singleplayer, there are invisible walls. Also you can do a regular playthrough in multiplayer mode, just the special stages are different.
Ok cool, thanks for letting me know. Also would it be cool if I did a pacifist run of other custom made SRB2 campaigns (basically like rom hacks for this game)?
Post automatically merged:

Oh and also, can you save in multiplayer mode?

Oh and also, can you save in multiplayer mode?
No.

To explain this one,if your in Singleplayer,you cant escape the bridge sequence (unless you use NoClip).

Multiplayer changes do not save,and there is no bridge falling sequence there,mainly because some players would not be able to get to the end of the level after the bridge collapses.

No.

To explain this one,if your in Singleplayer,you cant escape the bridge sequence (unless you use NoClip).

Multiplayer changes do not save,and there is no bridge falling sequence there,mainly because some players would not be able to get to the end of the level after the bridge collapses.
So could I make a single player save file into a multiplayer save file and then go back to single player, or do I have to do a multiplayer run all in one go?

So could I make a single player save file into a multiplayer save file and then go back to single player, or do I have to do a multiplayer run all in one go?
You would have to do it all in one go, there's no such thing as a "multiplayer save file" and you can't load single player save data into multiplayer. In multiplayer mode you have to start from the beginning and then any and all progress made during that session lasts only for that session.

You would have to do it all in one go, there's no such thing as a "multiplayer save file" and you can't load single player save data into multiplayer. In multiplayer mode you have to start from the beginning and then any and all progress made during that session lasts only for that session.
Oh ok, thanks for letting me know. Is it recommended to use Tails so that I can beat the levels faster and minimize the risk of redoing all of my progress if accidentally destroying a Badnik?

Oh ok, thanks for letting me know. Is it recommended to use Tails so that I can beat the levels faster and minimize the risk of redoing all of my progress if accidentally destroying a Badnik?
Its best to play as Tails to avoid Badniks,and its also reccomended for new players

Thanks for letting me know. I think doing a Tails playthrough first is probably the most recommended.
Imagine if new players who never played Sonic games before played as Knuckles.That would definetly be frustrating for them because they dont use the certain furry fox boi, and use a Bad Brain Echidna instead

Imagine if new players who never played Sonic games before played as Knuckles.That would definetly be frustrating for them because they dont use the certain furry fox boi, and use a Bad Brain Echidna instead
Yeah it would be frustrating. Also I did many pacifist runs of other Sonic games as well (both official and fanmade). I was planning on recording my entire pacifist run once I complete the game, you cool with checking it out?

Yeah it would be frustrating. Also I did many pacifist runs of other Sonic games as well (both official and fanmade). I was planning on recording my entire pacifist run once I complete the game, you cool with checking it out?
Yeah,as long as its a YouTube video and its not on Discord

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back