Can't unlock stuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic_Jet78

It says to unlock Cristmas hunt u have to coplet it as Mario but i have done that and it says 'Awards arnt awarded on Modifyied games'

PLZ HELP!!!! :cry:

it probably means you used objectplace or had some wads loaded :/

no, i dont think its it because a modified version of the srb2.srb wont be able to run, it gives you an error message if you try to run smething modified...

so you may either have used OBJECTPLACE or added wads

I think he thinks that you need to beat the game as Mario to unlock Christmas Hunt. You need to beat Mario Koopa Blast to unlock Christmas Hunt.

...but that's just a guess at what he means.

Ok ok hang on so ur saying theres a FAKE verson of SRB2 that doesnt work..... mine works though!!! :evil:

P.S wat does it mean by Nights? does it mean Nitemare or Sonic into dreams?

No, there's not a fake SRB2. Your error means that you used a cheat or loaded a wad. Also, you don't complete the game as Mario for Christmas Hunt. You have to beat the Mario Koopa Blast levels. Nights is a hidden level based off of the poular Sega Saturn game, NiGHTS Into Dreams. Also, your problem is because you don't beat he game as Mario. If you try, you'll unlock nothing, seeing as how wads set MODIFY to true.

*taps his foot while waiting for stuff like this to be stickied for cheating losers*

Try LOOKING YOURSELF. They arn't that hard to find... and unless you have a learning disablility, their locations should be welded into your head the 1st time you find them. The simpelest way to find them would be to take your time through the level looking for something suspicious, or looking in front of a ledge you'd just blaze over otherwize. When your done going through the level slowly the 1st time, turn around and go back to the begining of the level slowly. Use alternate paths each time through, and be sure to take it SLOW. I'm sure you've been blazing through levels hoping you'll see one in your way...

Emerald tokens/level are as follows:
GFZ1: x1
GFZ2: x2
THZ1: x2
THZ2: x2
CEZ1: x2
CEZ2: x1

That gives you a total of 10 tokens throughout the game. If you have trouble finding them STILL, use tails or knuckles to scale more of the level.

Also, be sure you get all the emeralds on normal or harder. If you have the game set to easy, when you beat the game with easy, it will tell you to beat it again on normal with all the emeralds, causing you to complain more here.

I'm wondering... Have any of the people asking for emerald/emblem help actually beat Sonic 3 + K with all the emeralds? I doubt it ;)

Sonic_Jet78 said:
well that makes thing easier but

i can only find 2 emeralds can someone tell me were the rest r

In the special stages. Unless you mean the emerald tokens.

PLay as Knuckles then, he can get pretty mmuch anywhere. Also, be sure to check every nook and cranny of the maps thoroughly, more than once if you have to. Hell, you can even go backwards through the levels to find them...I have to say, though, good luck finding THZ2's second one.

Warning: Please correct your grammar and spelling. This is not AIM, and we do not take kindly to posts that are hard to read.

Mystic....WE DONT ****ING CARE!!!

It's a good idea to listen to the administrators. Also, don't bypass the curse filter. Consider this your warning.

I think you do, considering I'm an administrator and if you continue that disrespect, I'll just show you to the door.

I say again, this is not AIM, watch your grammar, spelling, and your language. Using this forum is a privilege, not a right, and if you abuse the privilege you're just going to lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back