Cant leave the addon loading screen in netgames and mod not downloading

i witnessed this while i was trying to enter a server, and the junio sonic mod was taking forever because of a diretory error, so i re-downloaded the mod, and putted it in the download folder, but, when i tried to join the server, it wasnt leaving the addon loading thing, i hope you guys fix it soon, or atleast have the fix for this already. (also, when i loaded the mod in singleplayer it was working fine) and i forgot to mention that when i deleted the mod again, it also was taking forever, and it wasnt having a diretory error.

Last edited:
All I can say for this is that you  might have selected the server just as it was shut down or just before it was shut down. Other than that, I have no idea.

All I can say for this is that you  might have selected the server just as it was shut down or just before it was shut down. Other than that, I have no idea.
nvm, i fixed it, but there's still a issue, its some sort of loading game state screen that after some time it turns to black.

I suggest you test your Internet connection. Close all running programs and open this link:
Wait patiently until the rabbit at the top corner stops running (this could take two minutes). Your packet loss should be 0, and your jitter as small as possible (optimally less than 20ms or so, and there should be no meaningfully different jitter during download nor during upload, shown in small numbers closely below the main jitter value). Also, when it finishes testing, it will give you "Network Quality Score" — look at the result for "Online Gaming".

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back