Can't add WADS in server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentdude2

Back from the dead
I don't understand why I can't add wads in my server anymore. I can add them before i host, but then when people ask me to add a wad I try to add it ad it says the file doesn't exist? Its really annoying when people keep asking for wads and I have to rehost to add them just to have all those people leave and not come back.

I used to have trouble with that too but now I get it. If a wad (like Mystic Realm or any other wads) is in a subfolder like DOWNLOAD type in:

addfile download/scr_mysticrealm.wad

Hope this help

I used to have trouble with that too but now I get it. If a wad (like Mystic Realm or any other wads) is in a subfolder like DOWNLOAD type in:

addfile download/scr_mysticrealm.wad

Hope this help
SRB2 should search in subdirectories of your SRB2 folder, so this isn't really needed. I remember this happening back into v2.0.3, but it hasn't happened to me since v2.0.4.

I'll try it since DOWNLOAD is the only file I have wads in anyway.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Cool the /download thing really worked. Thanks!

SRB2 should search in subdirectories of your SRB2 folder, so this isn't really needed. I remember this happening back into v2.0.3, but it hasn't happened to me since v2.0.4.

I'm using v2.0.6 and I have to type "addfile foldername\wadname.wad" if wadname.wad is in a folder.

I'm using v2.0.6 and I have to type "addfile foldername\wadname.wad" if wadname.wad is in a folder.

That is only if you are playing a game. If you are at the main menu without playing (title screen), you don't need to type the name of the subfolder it's in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back