• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

(Cancelled)Modern Classic

Greg

Team SRB2 Adventures
srb20006.gif
srb20007.gif
srb20008.gif
srb20009.gif

I'm here to say that I also used other mods like MS itself and a Boost.
This isn't my first character, my first one is already V1.1 and is awaiting approval.
And I forgot that I also used Light Dash.
 
Add some things to make him unique compared to other sonics, or he's just ms with classic sprites
 
I'm just going to say it, project cancelled.
Post automatically merged:

The reason for the cancellation may have been due to approvers (sorry, my translator is bad) and also due to lack of time.
 
Last edited:
yeesh, i was just about to suggest adding unleashed physics and quickstep too..
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top