• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Cancelled, close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueM

Member
Welcome!
Frontiers.png

Frontiers.gif

Progress began a few days ago I've had this thought of making Frontiers Sonic (Sonic From Sonic Frontiers) A downloadable and Playable mod.
So I finally got around to to doing it so here we are.
The first image is Sonic Standing position A5, the second image is him Jogging.
Hope you like these and this being a potential mod in the future.
 
so... just make a teensy bit of more green and ur good nothing else I see is wrong
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top