Can you run SRB2 at 60fps on android?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It'sUrBoy!

“Is Very Cool And Awesome”
Im not a huge fan of the 35fps in SRB2, I know you can run SRB2 at 60fps on pc but is there a way you can do it on android? And if so, how?

Phone are way less powerful and way more bloated than computer so don't expect good performance.

Yeah, i saw that many people wanted to play srb2 uncapped on android, even if it can't be perfect, this thread gave me even more motivation :wonderful:
THANK YOU I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT THIS FILE AND POST A VIDEO ABOUT THIS!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, i saw that many people wanted to play srb2 uncapped on android, even if it can't be perfect. This thread gave me even more motivation :wonderful:
DUDE YOU SHOULD POST THIS ON THE MESSAGE BOARD! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!?!

thanks, btw the normal uncapped for pc is already on the message board, i'm just still testing to see if it has any issue before posting a new version
Alright i understand also are you ok with me posting a video about this?

of course
YEAHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYY :wow: :wow:

of course
Question 1: is this the opengl patch fix?
Question 2: will moving my 2.2.9 data to the folder work?

of course
Nvm i figured it out! Its very nice but i cant help to notice theres flashing with the sprites and model's

I just posted the video!

Last edited:
For anybody asking questions on this thread (THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE RIGHT THERE) i am not replying to this thread anymore. I just wanted to know if uncapped was on android and sombody gave me a compiled apk and gave me instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back