Can You Belive this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is totally unsurprising. Remember that the user installed base is the most important thing about a system to a developer. The PS3 is getting a bad rep and nobody is buying it. The last thing a developer wants to do is make a PS3 exclusive game right now. What if the system fails? If that happened and it was an exclusive, nobody would buy their game even if it was good. With costs of making a game so high right now, it shouldn't be any surprise that companies want as many people to be able to purchase their game as possible, and that means multi-console releases.

But see, that allows us to slap a lable of "Cheapness" on them after seeing so many movie-based videogames do the same.

What's "cheap" about being multiplatform? If anything, it costs more money to make sure your game runs correctly on all the platforms you're releasing on. The fact that bad movie-based games are often released on everything with a screen is besides the point.

When the game comes out for both PS2 and GBA. :P

Edit: I swear, I'm turning smilies off in my profile.

I consider this to be good news to me. PS3 is way to expensive and I like the wii better anyway.

That has to be a hoax. What, Mario characters in the game now, but that would be interesting though.

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts is an April Fools joke from EGM. 41 Characters. 4/1 = April Fools Day...

The Devil May Cry thing is true.

I bet Sony would sell more PS3s if they didn't have the expensive Blu-Ray disc player on it, but don't those usually go for around a thousand dollars? I honestly don't know what is so special about Blu-Ray but if you want to get a player for them, it makes more sense to buy a PS3.
Wow I never thought would say it makes sense to buy a PS3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back