• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

can sum one do me a favor......

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason jx

can some one make a caracter skin thats for the srb2 demo 4.1?

i would like a supersonic skin. also can some one pack it with win rar selfextractor with the latest srb2 launcher that enables wad files plz?

im not being demanding im asking this beacuse i have no idea how 2 create skins and 2 tell u the truth i dont have the time soo could sum 1 do that for me and send me a download link 2 it plz?

thanks.

I'd want to ask you a question.... Where do I get a Program to develepe
a person for the game.

PS: Put a link down for me...

Well, before everyone else gets here and flames you:

No.

There is no Super Sonic skin, and the reason there isn't one is because everyone else doesn't have the time, either.

And why would we make a skin for 4.1? That is ANCIENT. The current demo is Final Demo 1.08, which would have been 5.08 under the old numbering system.

If someone was to make a Super Sonic skin, they'd use a current version instead of something archaic like that.

That's not true, Mystic. I have time, and, if I recall, someone made a super sonic skin a LONG time ago when 1.04 was considered new. In fact...

Yep. I might have it. Hang on...

Well, I WOULD upload it, but it only has the standing animation. You sure you want it?

i want it to be for the 1.4 demo and a winrar self extractor beacuse me and my mates play games ta school and we play srb2 1.4 beacuse its soo short 2 download and when we play lan games we get bored soo i was just asking if any 1 can make a character skin for me and upload it somewere so some1 can post a link 2 it 4 me.

and it has 2 be winrar self extarctor due 2 that its the only thing that bypasses our schools security.

the skin doesnt have 2 be super sonic beacuse we just want something new but super sonic would be nice............

Have you tried any of the skins in the Addons section? I haven't tried, but you probably can experiment. :)

Well if you want to use a new skin, you'll pretty much have to upgrade to a newer version of SRB2. The skin format has totally changed since that version.

Yes, we know it's almost 50 MB, but you can just download it once, burn it to CD, and then install it on every computer you want to run it under. Also, if you're using school computers, don't you have a good connection anyways? My high school had a dual T1 which gave us download speeds of a few hundred kilobytes per second.

Also, the school security could also probably be bypassed by extracting it, burning the extracted game onto CD-R, and then copying the extracted game to the hard drive. That way you aren't "installing" anything, as SRB2 doesn't need to set any settings at all that it doesn't automatically do on loading up.

If you upgrade to Final Demo, there are two major available skins for it, Mario and Shadow, both of which are of rather good quality, and can be found on the addons section.

Naw, I don't think people would like collecting the seven chaos emeralds.
Plus the seventh emerald is to hard to get.>.>

If you load the game while netplaying, yes. But theres a little thing called "coop" you know. I do it all the time with my friend and get all the emeralds like its no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back