Can SRB2 break your computer?

That a problem about your computer not SRB2. The worse SRB2 can do is freeze the computer with badly done lua or eat all your ressources if you play on a potato from 2000.

That Never Happen to me maybe you download SRB2 from an a video of youtube or maybe from a page and put virus in your PC Or in The Game

1654714351009.png

Post automatically merged:

what is this??

...yes. That's about it. No idea why the question mark though.

A false positive, in virus scanning, is when a service thinks something is a virus when it is not.

Not all services are perfect, and some may think that just because a program does a particular set of things or are programmed in a particular way, then it must be a virus.
This is why those same services sometimes allow you to submit a false positive report, so they can look into the wrongly accused program by themselves and manually change its status.

The game does not have any viruses. At all.
If you've downloaded the game from the official site, you're good to go.

The source code is always available if you want to give it a peek and be extra certain, and you can compile the game yourself as well.
nah, i downloaded it once on my tablet and nothing happened

it probably could if it's a REALLY OLD one, but srb2 can't really cause any harm to you're PC

it probably could if it's a REALLY OLD one, but srb2 can't really cause any harm to you're PC

So my computer just broke because it can't read the disk and just happen today

Is this has something to do with SRB2?
No. What probably happened was your disk was unstable to begin with, either due to age, dust/ hair build up, or a virus. If your PC couldn't run SRB2 then it wouldn't run, not damage your internal components. I'd check with a professional and see what the issue is.

No. What probably happened was your disk was unstable to begin with, either due to age, dust/ hair build up, or a virus. If your PC couldn't run SRB2 then it wouldn't run, not damage your internal components. I'd check with a professional and see what the issue is.
I see, if that's the case, my bad (also you replying 2017 me haha).

Good enough for an explanation :/

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back