can someone please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( I'm sorry to bother you people but, since the release of .04, I wasn't able to get a hold of it due to its large file size..

I have dial up, and when i was downloading, my file came out corrupted...
i guess it couldnt take my crappy dial up service.... i am asking, can someone please upload only the nesseary files of vers. 0.4 such as the srb2win file and and some of the neccesssary data files and the new knuckles... Its something like what they did with 0.3 and removed the sounds files and etc. which was no problem since i could just copy the files into the new vers.

im very sorry to bother you people but can someone please do this for me? or at least break up the files into seperate downloads....

I would appreciate it very much.... please help....

-RgxSuperSonic

The main server screwed up on mine as well. I downloaded mirror. it's the same I think but it won't screw up when you download it and it has the files. Try it it worked when I downloaded mirror

HYPERKNUX said:
The main server screwed up on mine as well. I downloaded mirror. it's the same I think but it won't screw up when you download it and it has the files. Try it it worked when I downloaded mirror

i would like to download from mirror but my comp is slow for downloading and i just wanna get the nesseary files....

Taking away music.dta from the archive shaves off a good 60mb. Therefore, you get an 8mb download.

...anyone willing to package SRB2 Lite? I'm not. :)

Do you have XWE, rgxSuperSonic? If you do, I can give you the 8MB download, and the changed music in music.dta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back