Can someone just make something for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almulescent

yes yes i know it sounds lazy but i cant do any sprites but i can put the moves and names here:

im starting with the moves

Curl The Hedgehog:

he can break spikes, shoot his gun and stab his knife to hit enemies

Remo The Fox:

he can throw his knife, fly with his scarf and unleash an energy surge that gets bigger the more you charge

(idk how to put pictures from files here, sorry)

Answer to your question:

No

If you want something, do it yourself.
Don't go there asking for people to do that.

you don't know how to do sprites?: Learn how
you don't know how to do Lua?: Learn how

Basically what Luxis said - except with a bit more tact.

It is against the message board rules to ask people to make stuff for you.
Creating characters, with sound, spriting and coding included, take a significant amount of time and effort.

You are more than welcome to attempt to do it yourself, however!
We have a Wiki website with material explaining the format of the things the game expects from a mod, from how must sprites be laid out, to the changes SRB2 brings to Lua, and more.
There is also a Discord server invite at the main page, so you can join and receive help from experienced users, should you want to attempt at something yourself.

There are also tutorials lying all around the internet, like this Lua tutorial here. (I have nothing for spriting - It's not my field, sorry!)

Good luck.

Basically what Luxis said - except with a bit more tact.

It is against the message board rules to ask people to make stuff for you.
Creating characters, with sound, spriting and coding included, take a significant amount of time and effort.

You are more than welcome to attempt to do it yourself, however!
We have a Wiki website with material explaining the format of the things the game expects from a mod, from how must sprites be laid out, to the changes SRB2 brings to Lua, and more.
There is also a Discord server invite at the main page, so you can join and receive help from experienced users, should you want to attempt at something yourself.

There are also tutorials lying all around the internet, like this Lua tutorial here. (I have nothing for spriting - It's not my field, sorry!)

Good luck.

There are actually a few spriting tutorials in the SRB2 Discord server. Check the pins in the #spriting channel, you can find a bunch of handy pictures for spriting, whether it be in the form of color references or, well... Tutorials!
Sadly, like the other two, I'ma have to tell you to look into modding by yourself, sadly. If you do get some stuff accomplished at least, someone might be willing to help.

yes yes i know it sounds lazy but i cant do any sprites but i can put the moves and names here:

im starting with the moves

Curl The Hedgehog:

he can break spikes, shoot his gun and stab his knife to hit enemies

Remo The Fox:

he can throw his knife, fly with his scarf and unleash an energy surge that gets bigger the more you charge

(idk how to put pictures from files here, sorry)

Its against the rules to ask for someone to do something for you, this doesn't even belong in Help, it goes in Editing Help. If you needed help with sprites you had, then that would be acceptable. Just remember to follow the rules kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back