can i ask summint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypes

i got the mystic realm wad nd stuff but how do i use it?
thanks in advance, if anyone replys.

hypes.

Okay, now we seriously need to redo the FAQ or put a readme in the .zips for the major WADs, because this is really getting out of hand. X.X

Open the console with the ~ button (It can be found next to the one button near the top) and type: addfile wad.wad.
Where wad.wad is the name of the file. In the case of MR4 it's addfile scr_mysticrealm.wad. (no periods after the .wad)

Well, I quess I only use the launcher when I have huge plans

I only use the launcher to open differen't exe's, load a lot of wads, or for playing in openGL.

Much simpler. You double-click the scr_mysticrealm.bat, and you're done. I really don't honestly understand how this is complicated.

Actually, I was going to ask you a question about MR. When I go to the warp zone temple and end the level, it crashes. I'm guessing this is fixed in MR 4.3, since I haven't bothered updating. But I'd like to know what caused this error.

SRB2 doesn't properly check the existence of the BLOCKMAP (or lack thereof) in 1.09.2.

only reason i didnt click on the bat was cause i didnt have it, sorry for the problem, i just asked T_T

Mystic said:
It should work fine in 4.3. If not, I think I need to stab something.
Aim for the code, not me, please. I've been stabbed by pencils too many times....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back