Camo Character Pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zck2020

Here it is, the 9 different wads of camoflauge versions of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, each with 3 different camoflauge types. Download link:

camo character pack.zip

There isn't really any need for screenies since the characters shall be looking like the scenery. >.>

Eh, why not.

srb20010em1.png
srb20011wo1.png

srb20012wa7.png

All you need is objectplace to do nearly the exact same thing. I expected camo disguise that at least let you see the character and let you see what you are doing.

yea...good idea,but need some work. With knux, when you climb a wall you are invisible O.o ( well in fact you are a bar...but almost imposible to see ) they all do that! but still,great idea.

It's possible. Like the 2P thing.

This skin pack is the most godly thing on this forum.
STICKY DEMANDE-*killed*

Chaos said:
This skin pack is the most godly thing on this forum.

Actually, wouldn't that be Heavenly Tails? Lol. Seriousely, I welcome complements, but, not myself nor my wads being called godly.

Aw... I was planning on making a playable bird later... oh well, this is cool. You don't just blend in with the scenery, you are the scenery!

COOL! People, this is a must download WAD! Though I was just about to make a earth camo SOC. oh well, Thanks

EDIT: what about water camo? is it already in there? and fire? and acid? (or something that looks like fire and acid) meh, I AM SO GOING TO BEAT YOU AT ENEMYCAMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back