Camera aiming for air abilities, and air/ground control.

kaz²

Hard conversations bring people together ^w^
I play on standard and the just finding the "center point" as the aiming point is hard. I got myself a good sensitivity and all those settings fine-tuned. Bonking into walls midair and grounded, that's what I normally see when I play.

Just need some tips in general.

I play on standard and the just finding the "center point" as the aiming point is hard. I got myself a good sensitivity and all those settings fine-tuned. Bonking into walls midair and grounded, that's what I normally see when I play.

Just need some tips in general.

If you are playing on Keyboard and Mouse, use the mouse to look around. I cannot stress this enough, if you already are not doing it, do it now. If you use gamepad, switch to Simple as it is more designed towards gamepads. Also knowing the level layout can help a lot so you don't bump into stuff so often. Also, most importantly, hold backwards when running to come to a sudden brake. If you are about to ram into a wall or think you are going to overshoot a jump, remember that. And if you think it is too slow, you can always regain your speed by quickly thokking in another direction. Also, remember. When Sonic thoks, he will thok in the direction the camera is facing, not the direction he is facing. I hope this helps you.

If you are playing on Keyboard and Mouse, use the mouse to look around. I cannot stress this enough, if you already are not doing it, do it now. If you use gamepad, switch to Simple as it is more designed towards gamepads. Also knowing the level layout can help a lot so you don't bump into stuff so often. Also, most importantly, hold backwards when running to come to a sudden brake. If you are about to ram into a wall or think you are going to overshoot a jump, remember that. And if you think it is too slow, you can always regain your speed by quickly thokking in another direction. Also, remember. When Sonic thoks, he will thok in the direction the camera is facing, not the direction he is facing. I hope this helps you.

I play keyboard only, I have no mouses so I just play kb only. Thanks for telling me to skid if I wanna cancel something

I play keyboard only, I have no mouses so I just play kb only. Thanks for telling me to skid if I wanna cancel something

You're welcome! Also, you should really get a mouse. They make things so much easier. I hope you have a great day/night!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back