Calling all WoW players, I have an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eidolon

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
I'm thinking about making a guild on WoW, on any realm as long as players will create a new character. If you have an active WoW account and want to play, please post here and pick a realm out of the selected few. Once we have enough players (We need a total of 8 to sign the charter for a guild) we will decide on a name and a faction. Guild management placements are first come, first serve.

Post format:
The Post Format said:
Name to be registered (NOT your Character name of choice!! A realm may have a person with your name!)
Class of Choice
Professions of Choice
Focus (PvP or Raid)
Realm of Choice

Current players:
--Playername (Realm) {Guild Master/Recruiter/Normal}--
Furyhunter (Mal'Ganis) {Guild Master}

List of selected realms to take over:
Mal'Ganis (PvP) - Great PVP realm, large Horde playerbase, and has been around since the beta. I have a 21 Orc Warrior that is in one of the larger guilds sadly, but the point of this is to start new characters.
Silvermoon (PvE) - Alliance-focused raiding realm, not much horde-wise but still a great pick, regardless of PvE.
Skullcrusher (PvP) - I played this one for a bit, Horde and Alliance are evened out and PvP is not the best.
Akama (PvE) - I played for 5 levels on this, tons of Alliance n00bs so obviously Horde would be the best pick on this one.

Admins, if you feel this is too off-topic, I do not mind if you lock/delete it.

World of Warcraft. Very popular MMORPG. I used to play it, and found it quite fun until I hit the level cap.

I do not like that they are increasing it only by 10 levels. Unless it's much more challenging to level than in the first 60, then what is the point?

Apparently, Caverns of Time is finally going public in the expansion (Kinda expected, but they won't be installing much to your computer =P). They act as if it never existed however...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back